Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day

It’s a Mother’s Day today. I would like to wish all moms HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY.

I never failed to wish my mom n buy her a special gift every year on this special day. She is no longer here for me to celebrate this special day together. I am very proud to have such a kind n understanding mom like her. And today I am a mother of six children. I am certain if she is still around, she will surely proud to see her only daughter is still surviving to face the life.

Above is the picture of my lovely mom. Mama.. I miss u so much. Though u r not here anymore, I will always remember u on this special day.

To my friends out there, I wish all of u Happy Mother’s Day. We never know the love of the mother until we become mothers ourselves.

1 comment:

My corner said...

Happy mother's day to u 2..everyone here in muscat is missing u..hope to see u soon..