Wednesday 28 May 2008

Beautiful Girls....

It’s a school holiday now n my house is full with guests – my aunty, uncle n cousins from Kedah. They were here since 2 days ago. They came here to attend my dearest Dhaniah’s convo. She is today has qualified herself to practise as a lawyer. Congrats! Look at all these happy beautiful girls. Ada sesapa yg berkenan? Ehem…



Yesterday the full day was occupied with her convo activities n today we managed to make ourself available for shopping. And today also I am glad that I would be able to take Nurul n Iman out to join us. We went to KLCC. The mall was so crowded with people. We planned to have lunch at Chilis but unfortunately the que was so long that we decided to go to other place as all of us were very hungry.




Later on what else.. marathon from shops to shops..

No comments: