Saturday 24 May 2008

The Lost Ticket

Today after my kids’ art class I went to meet my dearest cousin Dhaniah. I’ve not seen her for quite sometime. We used to spent time together over the weekend but we hardly meet since she has started working in Putrajaya. And as Nadira is also back home for the school holiday, so today my kitchen is closed!

We had our lunch at SACC Mall. We did had a big lunch – penuh meja where else yang makan all girls n kids! When it’s time to go back, Dhaniah who was keeping the parking ticket seems couldn’t find the ticket. She kept digging her bag n of course with our help but still the ticket couldn't be found.


We went back to check inside the car. She was really confident that she put the ticket in her bag n it’s impossible that it’s lost. I even squatted down to check under the row of cars parked there. Dhaniah went back to check at the restaurant that we had lunch just now. After almost 15 minutes checked n checked all over again, we decided to just pay for the lost ticket.

I went with her to the management office. While in the lift somehow my sweet lady cousin Dhaniah’s hand unzipped one of the slot in her bag n found the ticket!! Huh.. she was laughing excitedly. Boleh? Why didn’t she find it just now? She claimed I even checked her bag n didn’t find it either. Well it’s her bag n of course I don’t know there’s a secret slot n compartment here n there.



Anyway… this first time lost parking ticket incident will always be our laughing stock in future. The fine for the lost ticket is not so expensive but we actually save all the hustle n interrogations by the security. Well you know.. with all the procedures n proves that they might want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

banyak sgt secret compartment, tu yang tak jumpa tu..