Sunday 4 May 2008

Hakeem's New Look


Before & After

Finally today Hakeem got his hair cut. Since he went to the new school, the teacher had ‘warned’ me twice to get his hair cut. Hehehehehe.. I waited for my hubby to come back home to get his hair cut. So today reluctantly my hubby went around the Malacca town looking the best salon for him.

Actually I don’t mind to go to any barber mamak shop. But hubby didn’t want his only precious son’s hair got spoilt by ‘inexpert’ person. As it’s on Sunday n some of the shops were closed n after gone in to a few shops, we finally settled at one that seems to be quite modern n look professional.

We shaved all his hair once after he was born n till now he never gets his hair cut. So today after almost 5 years, Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah… at last he cut his hair. He certainly looks so handsome. He is so proud n happy with his new look n of course every morning I have to put gel to get that spiky style look!

1 comment:

Abdul Q said...

comelnya hakeem. jalan2 pakai singlet je ek? like father like son. haha.