Tuesday 20 May 2008

Kenangan Terindah

As I said in my earlier post I was totally busy (like anybody cares) with my daily activities since my other half was back here. I haven’t really have time to even browse thru any of my favourite blogs. I even skip some of unimportant gossips emails.

Now I am back on track n today I had spent time reading some of the blogs. To my dearest friend Oja, thanks for the very informative stories n pictures (mcm saja je nak eksen kat akak ni!!) U all betul2 buat I jeles.. ahaks… I miss u all so much. The one that I can’t stand was that u guys have started the snorkelling activities!!! Aduh… tak aci ni…

While seeing those pictures I can imagine mcm manalah ropa n gaya Haji, Rohimi n Nazri menenggelamkan diri dalam air tu…

My son Hakeem till now still non stop nagging me to go back to Oman. He kept saying that he missed Oman so much. I do miss all my friends n the places over there. Glad to see u guys still continue doing activities n the makan-makan session. Keep it up.

As for Qayyum, when u go back to Oman eat for Aunty shawarma Yahya banyak2 n those Nasi briyani. I miss the food so much.

I am looking forward to see all of u my friends coming back to Malaysia during this summer holiday. Buzz me n we can get together like before.

3 comments:

Audrey Hamzah said...

We miss you too very much. Haikal asyik nak balik Msia to see Hakeem... nak sleepover (mcm betullah). Will see you soon.

My corner said...

Jgn kata haikal...rasyad dah pack baju pun..asal nampak land cruiser .."is that hakeem n nabila?" makes me want to cry..miss u very much..

Unknown said...

uuwahh!! miss u guys & the good ole days.. true friends are hard to find. oh, can never find shawarma like yahya's here either.