Friday 16 May 2008

Enjoying The Day In Danok

The second day in Alor Setar started with visiting my mom’s pusara. Then we had a breakfast- my hubby’s favourite Nasi Lemak Zam Zam. Sometimes I wonder how he can be so addicted eating nasi mamak early in the morning. Anyway this trip is his ‘trip’ so kasi can lah dia nak makan apa pun


In the afternoon as planned we drove down to Danok, Thailand to have our lunch. My hubby was really looking forward to eat here. He just loves the Thailand’s food. The food indeed was really good. But one thing that we can’t stand was the very hot weather there.

After a short browsing thru the shops we went to cool down ourselves – pampering session. My dad, uncle, aunty n brother had the feet massage. Me n cousins got our hair washed while my hubby got himself grooming mcm pengantin.. hehehehe..

The picture above is one of the unique things that I found here in Danok. Two washing machines which just look like the one at our home, station outside the 7-11 with the coin box attach next to it. U have to bring your clothes n own detergent. Isn’t in cool? You can wash your clothes while buying slurpee at the 7-11 there…

No comments: