Saturday 1 March 2008

The Next Step

Today is the new day of the month – March. We had managed to get all things done. We got the school for Nabila n Hakeem. We also got the house n car. Alhamdulillah… I feel relieved that things settled as we planned. It’s just that now I have to sit down to prepare n go thru the school forms/documents to be sent to school.

We’ll be going back to Malacca tomorrow. I still have my big baggage n boxes there. We’ll be coming back again to KL bringing all our things to our house here. Then I have to prepare things for my hubby departure to his new workplace. Oh dear.. lots lots of things to do…

It shivers me when I think of my hubby will be going away leaving me. He never actually leaves us for long time duration. The longest I think was only 3 days. How am I supposed to face this? I don’t know.. I’ve been thinking lots lots of things. What might happen when we are here n what might happen to him when he is there?

And at the same time I don’t want to worry him so much. But for me I can never stop thinking n worry with thousands of possibility of if, what if n so on… I guess that’s nature for a woman, a wife n a mother. I just hope that I will have the positive thinking to live my life well. I don’t want to get sick n stress unnecessary. Yeah.. I hope I’ll do what I’m saying here…

Meanwhile I have things full in hands that waiting to be done. And I hope I will carry on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Takpe..never fear just believe the faith and always seek help from Allah. Things will get settle one by one. Kita rg akan tgk u dari jauh jugak.