Sunday 2 March 2008

My Cup Cake Baking Tray


This is a story of my cup cake baking tray.

I love to bake cakes. My recent invention was cup cakes. I had invested lots of money on the baking tray, decorating books n all the stuffs that u used to decorate the cakes. All these stuffs that I bought in Oman are not cheap as most of things in Oman are imported goods.

When I was packing stuffs in the boxes for shipping I’ve decided to put aside two of the baking trays for me to bring back home in one of my luggage. On the last day during my final packing these two baking trays seems not to fit in any of my luggage. So I put aside while I tried to figure out where I should squeeze those baking trays.

Then the last day came. The busy day of the final packing n sealing boxes. After all that done then I realized that I haven’t put the baking trays in any of the luggage. I then planned to pass it to Nazri so that he can bring that back on his next home visit to Malaysia.

I’ve totally forgotten about that until I reached the airport. After a while there suddenly I remembered about my baking tray. Where did I put it? Have I pass it to Nazri? Did I give it to Udik? I asked both of them but they seems not knowing anything about it. I kept thinking where did I put it but I didn’t remember anything at all.

I was a bit frustrated thinking that I might have left it at the house or just misplaced it somewhere else. Therefore I told myself just to let it go.. It’s ok.. You can always buy a new one.

After the goodbye session over, we went inside to the immigration to stamp our passport. When that’s done we went to the section where they scanned all our belongings before went to the departure hall. I grabbed the big paper bag (given by Yahya) which almost fell down from the conveyor belt. When I looked inside it there it is.. my cup cake baking tray!

We were laughing out of it. I didn’t remember when I put inside the bag. I just wonder what those policemen were thinking when they saw that thing inside the bag. Hahahahhaha… And now those baking tray is safely with me waiting for my next cup cake venture.

No comments: