Sunday 16 March 2008

Nadira



Today is the day. The day for Nadira to venture her first life experience staying away from home. Today after lunch I sent her to her new school at Genting Higlands. It’s a boarding school. First when we reached there, we met the hostel matron n then the HOD Marketing for the registration.

Not many students arrived yet at that moment. Her sis Faizah helped her to unpack her stuffs n made the bed. For the time being Nadira has been placed in the dorm. Actually during our first visit n arrangement with the teacher, she’ll be staying in the room (2 persons). But since there are no girls student at her age that’s in the International curriculum, she’ll be staying with others who are around her age (13-14).


There are not many students in that dorm though. I hope she’ll be fine n can easily get along n make new friends. Starting tomorrow the whole week she’ll be having an orientation week with other new students. We stayed there about two hours. When it’s time to go, she started to cry. I felt very sorry for her.

I was so sad to leave her there but I know she’ll understand why we have to go thru this. We had talked about this. I hope n pray that she’ll succeed in her GCSE n further her study to the next level. On the way back home Nabila n Hakeem slept thru out the journey. Later on I sent Faizah back to her apartment.

Now I have started missing everybody. My friends in Oman, my children who are apart from me now, my dad n relatives in Kedah n the most is my better half who is now at the other part of the world..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dea will do just fine, i am sure.

love
ayah