Monday 3 March 2008

Helpless


Should I just keep quiet? Should I just hear n pretend that I never knew about it? Should I just stay calm like nothing happened? Should I make a call?

I don’t even know why these always happen each time my home visit to Malaysia. This time I’m coming back for good. Am I making a right decision to be here? I thought when I am here I can be closer n if anything happen I am here to ease things out.

The recent phone call that I received have really made me upset. I’ve now started having migraine. Ya Allah… I wish You can guide me. Give me a clue what I can do to solve all this. It really made me cried out.

I wish I could do something but I know that I could not. I feel totally helpless. Why all this has to happen? Why? I feel so sad n depressed.

My last hope is Allah will lead my dad to make a wise decision. I pray that Allah always be with him n protecting him. I pray that Allah will make him stronger to face all this.

Though I've never mention anything about this situation to u, that doesn't mean that I didn't care at all. I love u more than anything else.

No comments: