Monday 10 March 2008

Shocked

I’ve faced many shocks n blowed since I came back to Malaysia. First is how KL has really changed - the roads, people n surrounding. Many new malls n buildings rise up. Everything seems to rise up too including the price of oil, gas n foods. Those days when I worked in KL, I can spend RM10 for bfast, lunch n dinner. But now it’s impossible. Even if u buy rice at any stall it can cost u at least RM5.

Recently the whole nation has been shocked with the results of the election. Most of the country has been taken over by the opposition party. Maybe people want something different. Not the same promises n hopes all the time.

Aside from all of that I was also shocked to receive news concerning my family. Kejutan demi kejutan.. So many matters happened. And so many things changed. And so does go to people. People changed. And when the person changed, their perception n thinking will be different too.

Sometimes I wonder why all of these happen? Sometimes no matter how hard we try to avoid n mend it, it still happened. Maybe some people just like to create something to get attention. Maybe this is how Allah tests us.

In the meantime I hope I can survive to endure with whatever that comes. Life goes on.

No comments: