Wednesday 5 March 2008

Our home

We’ve moved in to our house yesterday afternoon. The house that we received looked tidy but still need thorough cleanup like mopping the floor n brushing all the dusts. Lots of work though but we managed to finished it by the evening. Thanks to my hubby for the great mopping part n all my kids who involved in this gotong royong!

This morning after intensive unpacking clothes from all the bags to put in the cupboard, cleaning n mopping again, I am now smiling relieve that all had settled. Last night we went out to buy things for the house. Oh dear.. it’s just like starting all over again. Even though we took some of the household from the boxes that we shipped from Miri last time, still there r lots of things to buy.

I’ve promised this time I will only buy things that I will use now n even for my own house. I know.. I know.. I’ve been warned by my hubby n my cousin Cik D!

Our house is not too big but just nice for our small family. Hakeem n Nabila started to love their new home. They got to sleep in their own room n bed. At the moment no grumbling n whining wanted to go back to Oman.

As for me who has not start cooking yet.. gladly there’s a restaurant nearby. The food kira ok lah.. So kejap-kejap Nabila wants to eat Mee sup n Hakeem Poratha (roti canai). And Nadira who’s always hungry… that’s the solution at the moment. Hehehehhe..

No comments: