Friday 21 March 2008

My Feelings

I’ve been a bit busy lately. Nadira was at home during the Maulidur Rasul holiday. She came back for a one day home visit. We went out to get some food ration for her to bring back to the hostel. The travel fetching n sending her back to the school was a bit tiring. Furthermore it was always heavy rain during the evening.

Last night my aunty, Kak Yan, Daniah n Piqah came from Kedah. They’ll be here for a few days. So this morning our routine started with visiting my cousins at Chow Kit. Her husband just passed away a week ago. Later on we went to KLCC. What else.. when all girls went out.. shopping time!!



I am feeling frustrated n upset today. Well it’s not because of I couldn’t get the size of the shirt or shoes that I want but it’s because of my ‘baby’. The ‘baby’ that I’ve been waiting for so long. The ‘baby’ that I’ve been dream of. But it’s still not in my hand yet.

You know the kind of feeling like when u have money but u can’t spend it. The feeling like u see the food that u like but u can’t eat it. The feeling like u see something that u like so much in front of u but u can’t touch it. Arghhhh….

That kind of feeling that made me sick n distressed. I know I can’t do much. All I have to do is to wait. Dan aku pasrah…

2 comments:

Abdul Q said...

benda mahal apakah baby auntie ni this time? hahaha..

Vogue Mom said...

hehehehe... ni yg sesak dada tunggu ni... sabar je lah!!