Wednesday 12 March 2008

Protest

I am still waiting for my new car to be delivered. It has been promised that latest by this Friday I’ll get it. I’ve received a call just now from the company informed me that there has been a bit problem in delivering my car.

It seems that a few papers that needed to be endorsed n cleared by the Immigration are still in pending. The reasons are those people in charge were still missing n not coming to the office. And this is because they are having sort of protest n mogok of having a new MB for Selangor.

Some said even MPAJ n a few government associations ran their protest. My bro from Kedah told me that people form MPKS run their protest by not collecting rubbish from house to house!

Hallloo…. Excuse me… if u don’t like the opposition party why did u vote for them at the first place? And if ur vote were not strong enough to win what u choosed, then u just have to accept the fate. The result is the end. It’s over!

Now.. I am one of those victims. Why did I come back during election? Why did I buy a car during this election? And why don’t all of u move ur ass n do ur work. I think ahh… these bunch of people are just taking advantage to have a free holiday.. curi tulang n cari alasan nak memonteng ahh!

For all u know, these were the people that voted for the opposition party. They just like to create attention for some reasons. For me as long as my country is safe n the economy is healthy, whoever is the MB or PM it’s not a big deal.

The big deal n important thing now is I WANT MY CAR TO BE DELIVERED TO ME SOON!

p/s: bersemangat balik mengundi.. tapi aku yg jadi mangsa org2 lain yg tak puas dgn keputusan undi!! Ni nak mogok ni… mogok lapar.. ehem boleh gak kurus nanti..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not immigration but custom....sorry 4 da late...