Sunday 23 March 2008

My Precious

It’s true.. what will I do without u. My dearest precious laptop. My web cam n my 3G celcom. This is the only way n media that I can use to communicate with my dearest hubby. Of course the telephone is the most easiest way to use but the cost.. huh.. u can tell it.

I communicate almost everyday with my hubby thru email. It’s so difficult to chat with him during his work time. He seems to be very busy n not be able at all to sneak out using YM even to say ‘hi’ to me. Pity me ahh.. And he still doesn’t has the internet line at his home yet.

And during this weekend somehow he got the internet line at home (don’t ask me how) n be able to chat with me n the kids. We were so happy. How I miss him badly. He looked like he’s losing his weight. (But still boasting about his ‘grown up’ muscle!) How I wish I could just jump in to those web cam n give him a hug… hehehehhe.. how I wish..

I just got lots of things to tell him. Gossips, stories n nagging to share with him. Now I’ve been updating him about my new ‘fever’.. akademi fantasia. The 1st concert started last night. Nabila has already learned the dancing step n the akademi fantasia theme song.

I am now counting days for him to comeback. Every morning I wake up with a relief that today is a new day n wish that it will end soon for tomorrow to come.


No comments: