Tuesday 18 March 2008

Penawar Rindu



My little two kids have non-stop talking about their dad. Especially Nabila, every night she will asked n sometimes cried wanted her Ayah to be around. Every time when it’s a bed time I will face this. I’ve given her my hubby’s t-shirt that was not being washed n still has his smell. Nabila devotedly will put that on every night.

She sometimes even wear it during the daytime. At times when I n Nadira saw she’s crying, we will cry too. It hurts to be apart. But I guess me n my kids have to learn to go thru this. The first time is always difficult. And we r struggling to get use to this.

Three days ago I’ve made for Nabila a calendar to show the exact date when she’ll see her Ayah. So every morning she wakes up eagerly looking for the calendar n strike today’s date. She will count n tell Hakeem how many days more to go before they can see Ayah. Meanwhile I have to always make them occupied.

I know I’m not the only person in the world that experiences this current situation. I know that others have the same feelings like me too. I know others sometimes even faced more difficulty than me. I just pray that whatever me n my family is doing will be blessed by Allah. Insyaalah..

No comments: