Saturday 15 March 2008

The MakeOver

Today is the last day n the last minute getting stuffs for Nadira. She’s going to her new school tomorrow. We went out after having nasi goreng breakfast at home. We managed to get all the stuffs for her. It’s a very tiring day for all of us especially my two little tods. But Alhamdulillah Nabila n Hakeem got thru the day.



Today also is the ‘makeover’ session for my kids – Faizah, Nadira n Hakeem. They got their haircut. Look at all these photos.. especially Hakeem who was very excited. At first I asked him how he wants his hair to be cut. He said not too short like Rasyad but something like Abang Zaid. He wants to look like Ben 10.


After been consulted by the hairstylist, Hakeem got his haircut like he wanted. The hairstylist put gel n set his hair. He is happy n very excited.


But later on all his spiky hair got flat n sweaty after the ‘jumping n playing’ session. But he still look handsome indeed..

3 comments:

Abdul Q said...

rindunya hakeem..

this n that said...

there, my super power rangers...

Anonymous said...

Salaam, you have very beautiful children!

I am in a long-distance marriage with a kid too! And I do read your page from time to time as its very interesting and I could relate to some of your experiences.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Yani, Singapore