Saturday 10 November 2007

Within Myself

At last today I had managed to overcome myself with the usual uneasy feelings. I just walked away without feeling any guilty or conscious about the consequences. My heart felt free n serenity. I’ve known this person quite sometimes. I can say that we r quite close as a friend. We always talked about our kids, day to day life experience n sometimes share our problems together.

Until one day, she just changed. She is not the same person that I’ve known before. She does not smile to me anymore n sometimes avoiding me. We don’t talk like we used to talk. I talked n asked her what’s going on n she said it’s just her that maybe having kind of hormone changes n stages of life.

But it’s now almost a month already n she is still the same. Now that’s not the hormone kind of things that I foresee. She didn’t turn up to a few occasions that I organized. She didn’t even bother to call me later or even asking me the following day that we met. I still remember she said that she don’t have many friends n always being shunned by other group of people. She said she always feel comfortable with me n treasure our friendship.

I guessed she just forgot what she said. I can see she is now busy with her new circle of people that once had shunned her before. She’s always occupied with all their activities n occasions. I don’t feel resentful of her new circle life but I just can’t believe her sudden changed.

I have now stop thinking n worried with thousands of ‘why’, ‘maybe’, ‘what if’ possibilities that I might done n say something wrong to her. I don’t want to hurt myself anymore. If she can be insensitive n not bother about what’s going on between us, then I should better do the same too.

I have learned that in our life, we can’t just please everybody. We might be wrong n sometimes might be right. Either u like it or not, u just have to take it. I might be n might not be able to see the sun shine again tomorrow. Life is short n better make full use of it.

Be happy n get rid all the bad n negative thoughts. That’s what I always said to myself. People do change n it happened to be one of my friends. This morning I am a happy person coz when I looked at her ‘uninvited’ face, I don’t feel anything at all. I don’t feel bad n concerned like I used to be. Maybe she preferred me to be that way.

Life goes on n I don’t want to think about it anymore.

No comments: