Thursday 8 November 2007

My Pleasure

Every Thursday is normally my OFF day for cooking n being in the kitchen. I declared that for the right of the humanity! Ha ha ha.. nothing serious. It’s just that I would love to eat outside n spend time with my family. We would go to the only one ‘happening’ Mall in Muscat n sometimes strolling along the beach.

But today is different. After upon request from the man of the house who had ‘suffered’ himself of not eating rice n have luxury meal during weekdays.. :) I am back to my kitchen. I started with bihun goreng for breakfast. Masak lemak cili api ikan talang masin with nenas, daging masak kicap, peria taucu n not to forget petai. (don’t ask me where do I get the petai, but it’s still fresh n huge) Huh… sounds delicious ahh..

After lunch I was busy preparing desert to bring to our friend’s house – Oja. Tonight we r going to watch fireworks. Oman is approaching its National Day soon. That’s why they r having many kind of events for the people here. We will start having tea at her house n then going to the location (up on the hill) gather all of us, stand n look up to the sky with mouth open, admiring the fireworks. U can imagine it ahh..

So that’s the plan… Hope we will have a good time tonight.

No comments: