Wednesday 14 November 2007

A Friend In Need Is a Friend Indeed


As you’re getting older u find that a circle of your friends might not be the same as what u had during your teens days. Sometimes how I wish I could turn back the clock for a while, just to be with my friends that I had during those days. We were so happy n free. We can talk n do almost everything what we want to. We were very close, full with secrets n most important we treasure our friendship.

When now u have your own family life, friend falls to second in your life. But no matter what, you will still need friends around u. You’ll meet new friends with different characters n attitudes. You will get to know them n at the end to decide wether she is the kind of friend that u want.

A true friend is so hard to find. At my age now, I don’t need a friend who will stick with me all the time like during school days. I just need somebody, a friend who can understand n accept me as who I am. I sometimes need to turn to a friend that can listen to my problems n share the tears together. Somebody that u can hold on to n be trusted.

Once u have built up a good relationship together, the trust will come within it. You trust the person like u trusted your own self. I had been a victim of betrayal for so many times in my life. It was so hurt n painful. It hurts more when u have been betrayed by your own close friend. A friend that u trust so much. A friend n a person that u thought all the while won’t do anything to stab n hurt u.

Some people they just don’t treasure what they have. They love to ruin n destroy what they have. They like to burn the bridge that has been build n taken care well. There r still people out there that just cannot stand seeing others happy. The people who has jealousy n envy to rule their world.

Sometimes I just wonder what they get out of the damaged that they have done. Are they happy? Are they jumping overjoyed seeing others in pain? Are this all what u want? Please.. for a second. Look around n think for a moment why do u have to do all this? To hurt an innocent people?

Even though I have lost trust towards them, but I am still feel bless n grateful that I still do have ‘friends’, a true friends that I can still trust n rely on.

To my truly dearly friends, thank u so much for being with me. I will never forget n treasure what we have been thru together. You r one in a million.

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are there!"

No comments: