Monday 26 November 2007

Evacuation Today

Today I am a leisure lady . After sending kids to school I n my friends had coffee n chatting at Starbucks. Me, Rohaya, Lyn n Zaireen. It seems that we have not met for ages coz there’s always lots of things n matter to talk about. After about 20 minutes there I received sms from my kid’s school (BSM) informing they r having an evacuation – please collect your children.

British School Muscat always practises an exercise of evacuation once a year. The school will normally inform us that it will be an evacuation from certain period of dates. I n most everbody suspected that today will be the day.

I had to leave my friends at 9.30 to collect my kids. The process went thru smoothly except I had to wait a bit longer as I had to take Laila, Nadia, Ben n Dina back home with me as well. Six of them squeezed in to the car.

While signing the collection slip, the teacher said – seat belt on kids!. Just imagine Nadira, Ben, Nadia, Dina n Nabila sitting behind n Laila sitting in front. Where can u put the seat belt on with 5 peoples sitting together behind? And the thoughtful Laila asked Nabila to come n sit in front with her. I have to speak in Malay to her – “nanti.. nanti.. jgn lah suruh Nabila duduk depan cikgu tu sekarang. Dah ah tadi dia suruh pakai tali pinggang heheheheh”

We left the school n dropped by at Hakeem’s school to take him n Haiqal back home as well. I don’t want to go out again at 12.00pm to take him from school. Another two more person squeezed in.. u can imagine it’s like tin sardin.. hehehehe

Luckily we drive Land Cruiser n it’s tinted – at least we r tin sardin jammed together in style.. hehehehe.. The kids were all so happy to be back early from school.

Now Nadira n Laila singing karaoke n later on I will take them out for lunch.. I am so lazy to cook today!

No comments: