Monday 5 November 2007

Grateful n Blessing

I was touched n pleased to meet my daughter’s French teacher at the Parents Evening today. When we talked about my daughter, she was so concerned about her. I know that every teacher showed their concern n worried but this teacher was different. At the end of our conversation she touched my hand n said that she will treat n take care my daughter just like hers.

I’ve seen her several times but never talk n meet her personally like today. When she talked I can see the sincereness in her eyes. After I left her, I know why she’s so concern about my daughter. She has a special touch n feeling towards my daughter because she is a Muslim.

All this while I didn’t know that she’s a Muslim until one day she called me during recent Ramadhan. She called me because she was very upset of my daughter not submitted her homework. She said she understand if my daughter was tired because it was fasting month, because she herself was fasting n Muslim too. At that point I was so shocked n surprised.

And today when I met her, it answered everything. She said she doesn’t want to see Muslim especially woman being left out of place in the world. Muslim woman has to be very independent n not to depend too much on man. I know n notice that we Muslim will always have a special bonding to each other even though we’re strangers. Especially when u r at the place full with strangers n who majority are non-Muslim.

When the first time I was in Mecca, I saw thousands different kind of people with different kind of hair colour, skin n language. And all of them are Muslim with one religion – Islam. I was so proud n grateful at that moment to be born as Muslim.

And today I am so delighted n pleased that my daughter has a kind n thoughtful teacher. I told my daughter that she has to be very grateful n thankful to have her. Alhamdullilah…

No comments: