Wednesday 28 November 2007

Happy Birthday - Nadira

Today is Nadira 13th birthday. She has just grown up fast. To me she is still like my baby. But that’s what she always hates when I say that. Looking at her now, I can’t believe that she is now a matured lady.

She has now turned to a beautiful girl who loves fashions, clothes n all the girlies stuffs. I n her has been thru a lot together in our life. I always pray n hope that she will be success in her future.

Nadira,
Mommy wish u a very happy birthday. I wish u all the happiness n joyous in your life. May Allah always protect n be with you. I always love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biasak la cun mcm maksu... hehehe..

To Deea...
U simply ROCK!! Have a groovy birthday! ;p

(By d way, did u rcv d sms i sent dis moning?)

Vogue Mom said...

yes maksu.. she really enjoyed her birthday in Dubai.

Anonymous said...

Hepi Besday Dea...!!!!