Tuesday 13 November 2007

Silence is Golden

Sometimes it is best to just leave things unspoken. Even though deep inside u is swollen to let it out. To let it burst to satisfy yourself. But would that make any good to u? I hate with all the restrictions in life. Restriction n limitation that being created by the human being himself.

Limitations in a way that u have to be very careful of what u gonna say. To be sensitive with what other will thinks n believes. Are u willing to let it reside there in u for the sake of others? This is where the sacrification comes. To be deprived of anything against u for the happiness of others.

The truth is you will not be sincere to yourself anymore. The more u keep holding it, the more u will exaggerate what’s in your mind. U will keep thinking about it continuously till it hurts. Silence will kill u but in the other hand silence will also heal u.

It is just the mater of time. The matter of time n moment either it will explode or will just subside n to be forgotten. At this particular time, I have gone against my principal for not letting out what I want to say. Only God knows what’s inside me now.

I am battling with myself. Clashing with the other part of me who are crying to let it go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont really know what is going on
but it does sound painful
We may not at know of each other
but it might help if
you talk to somebody you dont even know
at least you would feel better
As another human being, just buzz me.
haanii_ali@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

It is true that it's not possible for us to keep our emotions by ourself,share yr thoughts with someone who really can be trusted (not to someone who pretended to sympathy us but trying to make it as a new story where they can spread it around) therefore the nearest person is your hubby n to god . Insyaallah there will be a path to it.

Anonymous said...

Thank u so much for the thoughts. I really appreciate it. Sometimes it is relief to hear it frm someone that we do not know. Tq again.

Anonymous said...

forget it hon, just live our life as usual, be nice to all...

loveyou
hubby