Saturday 17 November 2007

Safely Arrived

The flight was scheduled to be arrived in Muscat at 4.00am today. At 3.30am, my hubby sms informed me that they landed at Al-Ain instead of Abu Dhabi airport due to the bad weather – very thick foggy. The flight has been rescheduled to 9.20am from Abu Dhabi n ETA to Muscat at 10.20am.

My kids were very upset when they got to know that. They were expecting their dad to be around when they woke up from sleep. I sent them to school n did all my routine activities as usual. At 9.45am my hubby sms me again said that don’t come to the airport until he call me. He doesn’t want me to wait at the airport for so long.

I waited until 10.45am. I felt worried n tried to call his hand phone but couldn’t get thru. I picked up Hakeem n Nabila from school earlier n straight went to the airport. There was no time of arrival on the board for my hubby’s flight from Abu Dhabi. We asked around but no one seems to know anything.

Finally my hubby called that they had landed n it was 12.10 at the time. I am glad that they have safely arrived. The delayed was actually because of the very thick foggy. When they were at Al-Ain, they were all actually sitting on the plane n waiting for the clearance to go to Abu Dhabi. They can't see anything at all. So they have to wait until the foggy had cleared

Nabila n Hakeem were so excited to see their Ayah, Kak Nurul n Kak Adik. And I am happy too, my hubby got all the things that I asked him to buy. Some of the things have to be left at Melaka (don want to excess baggage). Thanks to Boy for the CDs n my wonderful Mak for all the daun2.. n most of all.. the magazines (URTV, HAI, MANGGA, NONA, JELITA).. huh.. got lots of things to catch up there.. :)