Thursday 22 November 2007

Nabila's Princess Birthday Party



I had been very busy since yesterday. I was busy preparing for Nabila’s birthday party today. I cooked n made all the foods for her party. The part that I am happy n proud of myself. I even made the birthday cake for her – strawberry marble cheese cake.

Nabila is so happy today. She was looking forward for the party today. We made a kind of ‘Pink Princess’ party for her. She wanted all the girls to wear pink. So today, many turned out beautifully in pink including his dad n some of the boys too.

We even decorated some of the party stuffs in pink. The three sisters were so excited planned n prepared for the party. We had a few games n glad that all the kids enjoyed it.

Thank you so much for all the guests who turned up today especially all the kids. Nabila loves all the presents. Nabila says THANK YOU SO MUCH - SYUKRAN
Haiqal – I like the bag. I can put lots of things inside.
Dina, Misya, Ikhwan – I love strawberry shortcake!
Zaid – I am so excited with the tent.
Rasyad, Aleesya – Love the Crayola sets. I will be very busy after this.
Uncle Amin – Cool lunch bag n love the book.
Kak Deea – I got more playdough now! , Kak Nurul – Bratz baby is so cute.
Kak Iman – Love the Pony , Hakeem – I will sleep with the Pony u gave me every night

And most of all she loves the Doll House given by her dad. She kept pestering her dad to fix it the moment all the guests left. I gave her the Polly Pocket set.

She is so happy with her party today. The next one to come is Nadira…

No comments: