Saturday 24 November 2007

Self Achievement


I’ve worked hard towards this. Even though I got hiccuped in between but I still keep doing it without complains. I know it will take time. I can’t get the result immediately. But I will never give up.

Lately I‘ve seen some changes. Oh.. I am so excited. Very thrilled. But I am so shy to tell other people. They might not see or look at it like I’ve seen it. I think even my hubby might not notice about this!

But it’s ok.. maybe this one I’ll just keep it to myself. Accomplishment that I am so really proud of. Sometimes we need to say n feel nice things about ourself to boost up our life. You possibly will seldom get phrase from others. No harm doing this. Phrase yourself n feel good about it.

And today.. I feel so happy. Even though I am still not reaching my target, at least this small change that I’ve got will make me more confidence n determine to do it. Malaysia Boleh n I know that I can too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes dear, i do notice that. keep on with the cardio, watch your carb and add on protein...