Monday 19 November 2007

Happy Birthday Nabila

Nabila with her Omani's dress that she wore at school today

Special cupcake that I made for her birthday at school

Today is Nabila’s 5th Birthday. I still remember during the time when I was pregnant for her. I had a hard time at the beginning of my pregnancy. I don’t want to say this, but I almost lost her. I got bleeding during my third weeks of pregnancy. When I went for scanning, the doctor couldn’t tell whether my baby is in a good condition or not because she is still very small.

She gave me 10 days MC n asked me to strictly rest n come to see her after that n then only a decision can be made. I still had the bleeding intermittently. After 10 days when I see the doctor, she was surprised to see the heartbeat of the baby. I still remember she said, ‘Kalau Allah mahukan dia ada, maka adalah dia’. I n hubby were so happy at that moment.

From that on Nabila just grew healthy in my tummy with her mother who was just non-stop eating! Now she is 5 years old. Nabila has grown up to a beautiful, healthy n smart girl. Today she just celebrated her birthday at school. I made a special cupcake for her n friends. We plan to make her party this weekend.

Today is also Oman’s 37th National Day. We can see Omani’s flags all over the town to mark the celebration. No holiday today as the Sultan wants all the people in Oman to stay in the country to celebrate this historical day. The holiday will be forwarded to 27th – 28th Nov.

Later all of us will be going to see the Aerobatic Show at the Shatti Qurum Beach. Hakeem missed the previous one from France. We wanted him to see the British show this time as he loves aeroplane so much. My hubby’s office closes at 3pm today as everybody heading to see the show. I can foresee we’ll be stuck in the traffic before the show starts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heppi Besday Nabila @ Mya....