Wednesday 7 November 2007

The Sixth Sense

Have it ever encounter in one of your days that u r so worried? I am a kind of person that sometimes likes to worry over a small little tiny thing. If I wake up one morning n my husband didn’t smile or talk to me as usual, I will start thinking what have I done wrong last night.

When I send my kids to school n my usual group of friends that used to talk n hang out together suddenly just turn her face or walk away from me… I will feel bad n begin thinking wether I have said or done something wrong to her.

When I have the worried ness feelings I will try to avoid of having the negative thoughts. Maybe the particular person woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or may be he or she just have a bad day too.

Today I was worried about my dearest friend. After received the phone call from her husband asking her whereabouts, my thinking clock has started. I tried to call her hand phone a few times n she didn’t answer it too. After one hour waiting with still no news, my fear n worried getting stronger.

I just can’t wait. I tried not to think something bad might happen. I make myself busied. Oh.. God knows what I was thinking at that moment. Finally I got to know that she is safe n still in one piece!

After I started losing my Mom n one by one of my close friends, I feel so sensitive over hearing any unpleasant news. I just can’t face any more lost n sadness in my life. I love my family, relatives n special friends around me. Maybe I am just getting older..

No comments: