Sunday 10 May 2009

Mother's Day

Its mother’s day today! I woke up in the morning receiving first wish n kisses from my dearest son, Hakeem. He said “Happy mother’s day mommy. Happy princess beautiful mother’s day mommy” followed with lots of smooches n kisses all over my face.

Since last night my children were planning n telling me that they will have something surprise for me today. Ok.. I was excited. While eating breakfast Nabila came down n followed by Nadira wished n gave me cards.

Later on they chased me out from the kitchen n told me to go upstairs. I kept asking what they want to do which at the end they told me that they wanted to bake a cake. Oh.. no! please.. please.. don’t mess up my kitchen.

After couple of hours they came up with a tray of ‘chocolate walnut volcano cuppies’ for me. Wow.. it looked stunning. I don’t know that they could actually bake it. It runs in the blood though… ehem.. Anyway thank you so much n I love it. As for lunch, they treated me out n bought me presents.


Thank you so much to Nadira, Nabila n Hakeem. Thanks for the lovely presents. I also received wishes from Faizah early in the morning. Thanks dear for the very thoughtful words. All of these mean so much to me.


I am so proud of my children – my lovely beautiful handsomely smart children. All of you are the inspiration of my life – the sunshine of my days.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~ Sophia Loren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pls join me in wishing my beloved wife (http://www.elegmum-allmyheart.blogspot.com/) Happy Birthday : http://dadinnerthoughts.blogspot.com/