Wednesday 6 May 2009

Excuses

This week I plan to go to the gym which is today actually. This morning I packed all my stuff n kept reminding myself to take the cheque book as I’ve already due for the membership payment. On the way to my children’s school I remembered I forgot to take the cheque book. Argghhhh…

Then thru out the journey I had been contemplating with myself – should I go or should I not go? I don’t have enough cash in my purse. I’ve been thinking about going to ATM but then all the ATM machine are way out from the gym centre. Actually there are nearby but thinking of have to park the car and with the congested traffic – I said NO.

If I were to walk in to the gym, I don’t think they will chase me out. I can always explain to them BUT the other side of my brains (the wicked one) said – what if they don’t allow me to come in? malu sih…

This IF possibility just kept going on and on which at the end driven myself to turned my wheel towards back home. When I almost reached home, I made a promise sort of vow.. I will start tomorrow and I will definitely go. Then after 100m I heard myself said – maybe I can start next Monday. Tomorrow n the day after tomorrow I will continue my puasa ganti.

OMG.. I just need a spirit to motivate myself to start doing exercise. This is a problem when I’ve took a break for sooo looongggg. Excuse, excuse n more excuses…

No comments: