Saturday 6 September 2008

A Trip to Pasar Ramadhan



Today has been the sixth day of our fasting month. How time flies. I was occupied with my daily chores n rushing here n there to settle some matters. Normally after Iftar, I will still continue my pending tasks which at the end I got tired n retired early.

Yesterday n today, I got visitors coming to my house. The guest was my niece. She came with her hubby n kids. So the kids are my grandchildren. Huh.. sounds old ahh.. They call me Nanny instead of Nenek, Atok or Wan (nampak ah modern n muda sikit!). This niece is actually my cousin’s daughter. So that’s how I became a grandmother as it goes by the hierarchy of the family tree.

Today after finished cooking, I brought all of them to the big n infamous Pasar Ramadhan at Stadium Shah Alam. I, who has been looking forward to come here was very excited indeed. I was so thrilled to see lots of different kind of kuih, drinks n foods.

I ended up buying lots of kuih but regret that I couldn’t buy murtabak as the que was so long that I couldn’t wait anymore. Anyway I will surely make a point to go there again.

No comments: