Saturday 13 September 2008

Great Iftar



Iftar today has been the great one. I have my daughters, Faizah n Nadira to join me. I cooked for them special dishes – ayam masak lemak cili api, ikan goreng n mix vege.

In the afternoon I fetched Faizah n later in the evening Nadira. Then we went to Pasar Ramadhan. Both of them were very excited as they never been to any of it. Whatever they see, they wanted to buy. I had to warn them including me as we had food at home that I cooked.

At the end we bought lots kind of food full in our hands. Kuetiaw goreng, laksa utara, murtabak, yong taufu, pulut udang, otak-otak, putu bambu, kuih raja, caramel pudding n chrysanthemum tea for drink. At first I thought that we could never finished it, but surprisingly semua licin. All the food that we bought tasted good especially laksa. I never like laksa but this laksa from Jitra was super delicious. Kira cukup rasa ahhmasam, masin n bnyk ikan!

As for sahur, we had a full table of the food that I cooked. Makan sungguh!

It’s a great day for me as I have them to accompany me. Tomorrow they will be going back to their boarding n leave me here alone again, but I enjoyed the moments that I had with them.

No comments: