Wednesday 3 September 2008

Thank You



First n foremost I would like to express my gratitude to Allah S.W.T for giving me a good health n long life that I will be able to see the world n as who I am now for 39 years old. Syukur Alhamdullilah.

Exactly 12midnight last night I got a birthday wish from my hubby. It then followed by my cousins’. And this morning till evening I am still receiving wishes from brothers, relative n friends, and also wishes from all of my children.

Thank you so much. Though we are at a distance but I am so touched n pleased that I am still be remembered by all of u on this special day. Thank you again.

Today my dearest cousin, Dhaniah came over to have Iftar with me. Surprisingly she got me flowers n cake. It’s so lovely. Unfortunately the cake she bought couldn’t be eaten coz it tasted awful. Not because of the flavour but because it’s already rotten n smelt stink. Nabila n Hakeem who were at first excited to eat the cake got frustrated with it.

Takde rezeki kami. Anyway the thoughtful that counts. I am thankful that she came all the way from Putrajaya just to be with me.

I hope that I will always be loved by all these special people who are always close to my heart. I pray that my years ahead will be filled by happiness, prosperity, love, long life, good health n fully blessed by Allah S.W.T.

One year older doesn’t mean that u are getting old but u are actually a year beautifully matured.

8 comments:

My corner said...

Happy birthday sis....one year older..it's just the number but one year more matured that counts...kan..kakak...kan...

Honey said...

Many many happy returns for the day
on your lovely birthday yesterday
May Allah Almighty showers you
with so much love and happiness
Amen

Hani

Abdul Q said...

happy besday auntie intan!

Mum and Roses said...

happy birthday, belum 40 lagi, life has not really started yet...

Vogue Mom said...

Thank u for all the wishes. Tu lah masih berbangga dgn pangkal 3 ni! Last kopek..

Audrey Hamzah said...

Happy Birthday Intan.

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday dari kami sekeluarga.

xoxo

Auntie Roy said...

Happy birhtday to you my dear friend, I dah anta sms kan u kan...kan...