Sunday 28 September 2008

Family Gathering

Today we had everybody gathered around at Mak’s house for Iftar, except the big sis Alongsorry ye.. We were so delighted to see Nazri as he came back for his Raya holiday. I had not seen him since we left Oman. There were many things to catch up especially news from Oman. The hot n sizzling updated stories!


Mak made Nasi lemak n we ordered a must family’s favourite – pizza. Beside that me n hubby who always couldn’t resist not going to Pasar Ramadhan bought a few kuih n drinks. I bought the big karipap which seems to be famous in Malacca. I’ve never seen one as big as this before. It’s RM1 each!


The food was good with the family get together n the kids running around, the eagerness, excitement of eating that made it more happening. After having quite scrumptious heavy dinner we lepak2 outside drinking coffee. Chit chatting with jokes n laughs.


Later on it’s the children’s entertainment – main bunga api. I brought some leftover that we bought in KL. We don’t have many left but still the kids were having fun. Nazri – Pak Teh was showing off the skill to all his nieces n nephews. He promised to buy some which are more exciting n adventurous than tonight. Of course not meriam buluh!

Later on late at night all of us ‘bujang-bujang’ had our teh tarik session at kedai mamak. Dalam kenyang2 pun still we ordered roti canai n tose! So I guess no sahur for me tonight.

Tonight was such an enjoyable Iftar for me. I love the crowd n the company of the family. Looking at my children especially Hakeem who at last got his sparring partner - Nazri’s son. Hakeem was really showing off his true colour of himself – anak jantan. He was jumping n playing fighting with no limits.

Insyaalah we have another two more days for fasting. And all of us are looking forward for the next event!

1 comment:

Mum and Roses said...

Sob, sob, sob, nak balik ....!!!! Lama tak rasa meriah macam tu.