Thursday 18 September 2008

The 'Day'

Everybody was like waiting for the big day of 16th Sept. Sorry… nothing happened, no changed or big thing occurred. As for me, nothing major happened except Nabila started her first taekwando class at her school.

Whereas on the 17th as expected, the ‘big thing’ didn’t happened too. As for me, it’s a great day coz I went to the Nose warehouse sale. I forgot that it was Nuzul Quran holiday for Selangor. The place was packed n jammed with people. Since I was there n didn’t want to miss a thing n still didn’t gave up though had to queue, I too joined the line.

After 5 minutes waited, the guard finally let me n others in. Well.. the rest u can imagine. Cheap handbags from as low as RM2 n all high heels for RM10. I just went crazy. I ended up bought 4 handbags n 3 shoes. Not all for me but some for my daughters. I was exhausted when I reached home.


And today, my youngest brother, Boy came for a visit. He had a meeting at Putrajaya. I cooked special nasi briyani for him for Iftar. The kids were so happy to see their uncle. I am also so happy n overwhelming today to receive good news from my father.

Forget about all any expected or promising dates. If things happen, it will happen right? One thing sure that the important event will happen is tomorrow – 19th Sept.

No…No.. No.. Pak lah won’t step down yet n DSAI still has to wait for his queue. It’s just that my hubby :). He promised to come back home tomorrow n I know he will. I pray that he will have a safe journey.

No comments: