Monday 22 September 2008

The 'Cheeky' Hakeem

Lately Hakeem has been proudly babbling about his ‘girlfriend’ at school. One day after came back from school….

Hakeem: Mommy.. I got a girlfriend at school.

Me: Oh.. really?

Hakeem: Yes, I call my girlfriend sweetie.

Me: (I was laughing out loud) Wow.. u called your gf sweetie? What’s her name?

Hakeem: Her name is Natalie. My girlfriend asked me to get married n I want to get married with her.

Me: Hakeem! Who teach u all this? He then just ran away.

Today at school…..

Hakeem: Hi sweetie (he said that to Natalie)
I was actually quite a distance n couldn’t hear what Natalie was saying. Hakeem was running around playing in front of Natalie n suddenly he shouted...

Hakeem: Hey.. sweetie.. I am home..
Tonight before Hakeem went to bed

Hakeem: Mommy.. I have lots of girlfriends n I am going to shoot all of them n turn them into robots. (with the actions)
Now he is already fast asleep n I hope he will have a sweet dreams about his beautiful robots. That’s my 5 years old boy! Just wonder where he got all the ideas.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.