Wednesday 24 September 2008

Iftar Get Together

As usual I’ve been busy when hubby is home. I will always on the go, it’s fasting month n everyday I cook special meal for the family. On the first day of his Iftar we invited friend n cousins. It has been quite sometime that I didn’t have crowds at home. It was Saturday n everybody stayed up late chit chatting.


Last night we had Oja’s family having Iftar at our home. Glad to see her n Rohimi. Kids were really enjoying themselves. Thanks to Oja who bought bunga api for my kids. Hakeem was extremely excited. We told him that we’ll save that bunga api to play at Malacca or Alor Setar. Hakeem n Nabila never ever in their life seen n play it before.


They were so eager n kept nagging their dad to let them play. Finally my hubby took them out to play. Memang sakai.. They were screaming excitedly n Hakeem was curious why his bunga api didn’t have a sound like he used to hear every night around my house. And now he asked my hubby to buy the one which has sound!


Later at night Pidin, Uci, Udik n Laila came over. They were supposed to join us for Iftar but because of some matters they came late. When I saw them it reminded me a lot of their parent’s n all the moments spent with them. It started with the small group of us – my family, Haji n arwah. Always stick together doing lots activities, outing n makan-makan. The group then became bigger with more Malaysian joined us.

I was so pleased to see that all Arwah’s children are doing fine now. The last two years their mom was having stroke during Raya. Last year their dad passed away during Raya too n this year their mom passed away before Ramadhan. Maybe this year of Raya will not be cherish as both of their parents were not around but I hope that they will still enjoy it among themselves n other relatives.

I wish that Allah will always guide n give them strength n happiness in their life.

No comments: