Friday 26 September 2008

Balik Kampung

This morning I got called from my tailor that my baju kurung raya is ready. I was so excited n when to collect it immediately. The sad part was the tailor forgot to bring Nadira’s baju kurung which she left it back home. The reason was Nadira’s one stated in the different bill no from mine. I can’t wait anymore for her to bring it tonight as we were planning to go back to Malacca. Sorry Deea.

In the afternoon after fetched Faizah, Nabila n Hakeem from school, we went to fetch Nadira at Genting. The road was terribly jammed. It’s 4.00pm n I think the office hour still not finished but it looked like those people were rushing to go back home. We reached up there around 5pm. I was actually decided to go to Jalan TAR but because of the heavy traffic we just went to Alpha Angle, Wangsa Maju.

We wanted to eat pizza for Iftar. We reached there around 6.00pm n straight away went to Shakey’s Pizza for booking. Unfortunately it was fully booked. We looked around for other alternative but all the restaurants around there including the food court were fully booked as well! We then just wandered around the Mall looking for baju kurung for my two elder daughters. Nothing seems nice that they like.

When it’s time for Iftar, we had a light snack at the Starbuck. At 8.00pm eagerly we marched to the Shakey’s Pizza. By this time definitely everybody has finished with the Iftar. Again we disappointed as the restaurant closed (I don’t know for what reason) n will be opened back at 8.30pm. We looked around n all other restaurants did that as well.

Frustrated, we just went off n decided to just stop anywhere along the way back home. Along the journey n while reaching Ampang we then decided to make a turn n had our dinner at Road House Grill. I had not been there for sooo long.. I guessed the last time was 15 years back. The place, the ambient n the food is still the same.

Everybody were like so excited n ordered each one a big plate of steak. Lepas tu semua tersadai kekenyangan. We then happily drove back home to Malacca n reached there around 11.30pm. I was sleeping thru out the journey mcm ular. Sorry hubby that u had to drive alone without hearing my babbling.

Now we are at Malacca n kids were so happy n excited. Hakeem who had just learned BM in his school was happily singing ‘Balik Kampung’ song in his version. So cute..

1 comment:

Auntie Roy said...

Lama tak tengok chicken wing besar2 camtu, u taukan camne rupa chickwing kat sini. sedapnya...Anyway, Selamat hari raya to u n family n kirim salam kat yr mom.