Sunday 14 September 2008

Lemang, The Favourite




Lemang
has always been a favourite for Nabila n Hakeem. Everytime when I send Nadira back home to her boarding n on the way back down from Genting, there are many stalls selling lemang. They will always ask me to stop n buy. The called the lemang – sticky rice.

Today it was heavy rain when I sent Nadira back. The rains were non-stop pouring till I reached home. Hakeem n Nabila were grumbling hungry. Maybe they just wanted to find reason for me to stop n buy lemang. Normally I will buy one big lemang for them to share.

You would be surprise that these two little kids wouldn’t want to eat only the lemang as it is compulsary to be with rendang. Macam org-org tua makan. They will normally finish the whole big size of lemang by themselves. And they will eat the lemang immediately in the car.

I had tried a few stalls there but the stall no 3 is the best. The lemang is soft n the rendang is tasteful. So everytime when we have a trip to their sister’s boarding, it’s a must for me to buy lemang.

No comments: