Monday 25 August 2008

Ziarah Kota Makkah - 1st Trip

On the 4th day (17th August) of our stay in Makkah, we went around for a ziarah. We were being brought to Padang Arafah, Mudzalifah n Mina. We then went to Jabal Rahmah where this was the place Adam n Hawa met after being thrown out from the heaven.

People who come here especially who are still single always wish n pray for their life partner. As for me, I wish that my brother Boy will soon find one n get married. The place was crowded with camel n people selling stuffs. What I enjoyed most was the ice cream. So yummy..



By the way did I tell u that one of Malaysian celebrity was in our group? Hmm… from KLIA airport this people especially Makcik-Makcik were non stop taking picture with him. Except me ok.. I just took picture with him here in Jabal Rahmah.. Tu pun after dah takde org nak tangkap gambar dgn dia!! He is yezzzah… Jimmy Shanley.

Lastly we stopped by at Jaraana for our Miqad Umrah – our second Umrah. This time we did umrah by ourselves (without Mutawif). There were six of us – Me, Mak, Fauziah, Faizah, Kak Maz n Shasha. The same people who were always stick together.

1 comment:

NutMean said...

Sooner or later akan kahwin jugak si Boy tuu...HeHeHe....