Monday 11 August 2008

Be Away

I will be away for two weeks to perform Umrah (with my mother in-law). I will be departing from KLIA to Madinah this afternoon.

I hope that we will have a safe trip. May this spiritual journey of ours will be blessed upon by Allah S.W.T. Insyaalah.

Labbaika Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik La Sharika Laka Labbaik. Innal-Hamdah, Wan-Ni'matah, Laka wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak.

"Here I am O Allaah, (in response to Your call), here I am. Here I am, You have no partner, here I am. Verily all praise, grace and sovereignty belong to You. You have no partner."

"An Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the next, and Hajj which is accepted will receive no other reward than Paradise."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aslmkum Intan, Mudahan mendapat umrah yg mabrur. Selamat kembalike tanah air.Kami di Oman mendoakan mudahan selamat sejahtera.

Hj