Thursday 28 August 2008

Birthday Wish to my Husband

You're my best friend in the good times
and my rock in times of sorrow
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
and my promise for tomorrow

You are not only a wonderful husband to me
but also a wonderful father to my children
You mean the world to us
and yet so much more

My dearest love,
You have my utmost respect, admiration n love. And I look forward to living out the rest of my life with you. Happy Birthday to you n I hope all your wishes will come true.

Semoga Allah panjangkan umur abang, murah rezeki, sihat dan dilindungiNYA sentiasa.

p/s: We will celebrate the birthday when you come back. Kids already got the present for you!

5 comments:

Abdul Q said...

Happy birthday uncle Zul! semoga panjang umur and maintain tough sehingga ke anak cucu.

Auntie Roy said...

Selamat Ulang Taun ya pak....
Semoga sukses dan bisa kumpul uwang
banyak-banyak.

Audrey Hamzah said...

Happy Birthday Zul. Best wishes and have a wonderful birthday celebration when you balik Msia. Semoga panjang umur.

My corner said...

Alahai sorrylah lmbt wish..but...here goes..Happy belated birthday Abg Zul. May Allah bless u with good health and good money too. Hehehe.

Unknown said...

Aww, how I like that romantic poem!
I like this sweet birthday wishes for husband.
Simply romantic and heartwarming.
your hubby would surely feel loved with that.