Sunday 3 August 2008

Lunch Date



Today afternoon we gathered all the mak-mak n kids to have lunch at Kari Kepala Ikan Kg Pandan. It’s good to be together again except we missed our hubby n others usual colleagues. We really enjoyed the food n thanks to Oja kerana bertungkus lumus menghabiskan sisa2 kepala ikan hingga ke titisan terakhir!

It looked like we still wanted to continue hang out together, we then decided to lepak somewhere n we chose Great Eastern Mall. We let the kids played n enjoyed themselves at the kidsports & gym while moms cruised around the mall.


After almost four hours spent time together we then decided to make a move. I have to go up to Genting to send Nadira back home to her boarding. I was sad to have to say goodbye to Lyn as I will not be able to see her again maybe till her next home visit.

I guessed the happiest people at that moment were the kids – Rasyad, Haikal, Hakeem & Nabila, Aleesya & Nadira, Nadia.


They played n talked like there’s no tomorrow. I wish a safe journey to Lyn n kids back to Oman n Oja – we will definitely meet again!

3 comments:

Audrey Hamzah said...

Thanks for the great lunch. Will definitely do it again when I am in Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

wah, i am sure the kids enjoyed the get-together more than the moms.

hero al Kazakh

My corner said...

Thanks yer K intan..really enjoy the moment.