Friday 8 August 2008

08.08.08

The lucky n ‘keramat’ date for some people – 08.08.08. This is the date that has been waiting n chosen by couples to get married. I heard this morning from one of the radio stations that more than 250 people chose today to get hitched just because of the number on the day itself.

In the news paper today also reported, numbers of lucky babies were born today.

As for me, nothing special happened today. I didn’t even notice about the date until I heard it from the radio. Today I got my car washed n seems there were not many cars I decided to get it polished for paint treatment. Ummph.. I was so pleased to see my car shined like new.

I then went to have lunch with my eldest daughter, Faizah as she is so busy with her assignments, exams n wouldn’t be able to come back over the weekend. Next went on to buy a few books for Nabila n of course toy for Hakeem.

Today is also the day where my cousin – Kak Yan n his son, Mughni arrived. They will be here to take care of my children n house while I am away. I hope that she will have a pleasant stay n my kids won’t give her so much trouble.

1 comment:

Abdul Q said...

what most people didn't realize was a better date awaits us on 2O.O8.2OO8

takkan lagi cantik? haha.