Monday 25 August 2008

I'm Back

Alhamdullilah I had safely arrived back home on 23 Ogos, 4.45pm. I was so happy n excited to see my cousins, brothers, sister n children at the airport.

I had a tremendous experience thru out my time in Madinah n Mekah which I will share it all in my next post.

Thank you so much to my dearest cousins (Kak Yan n Dhaniah) who took care of my children during my absence. And not to forget to the ‘big sisters’ – Faizah n Deea who had done a marvellous job to your little sister n brother. Last but not least to my dearest hubby – without u I will not be able to have my journey success.

I know that I can count on all of you. Love you all.

1 comment:

Honey said...

Dear Sis,
Alhamdulillah and syukur
both you and mom are home
safe and healthy
Kids must be thrilled :)

Hani