Friday 1 August 2008

August

We are now in the month of August (8 months gone for the year of 2008). I have a long list of agendas n important dates for this month.

Two important people in my life will be celebrating birthdays. August is also the month my arwah mama passed away. I have wedding n engagement invitations. School exams n holiday will be coming too.

This month is also special because we mark the Sister’s Day n Friendship Day. To my friends n sis out there –you are always close to my heart.

We will also be celebrating our 51 Independence Day. Congratulations Malaysia – Merdeka Merdeka Merdeka.

And the most of all, I will be going away for two weeks sometimes next week to perform Umrah. At the moment I am busy preparing n listing down things to bring n to do. And I am also in the midst n process of membersih dan muhasabah my ownself.

Insyaalah may everything goes smooth as planned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kak Intan,

August is indeed my month as well :).
And, cant help but to pen this
to wish you safe journey to perform
your Umrah
InsyAllah, it would be a smooth sailing
affair for you.

Hani

Vogue Mom said...

Thanks Hani.. Ehem.. nak naik pelamin ke?