Tuesday 5 August 2008

My Little Princess

Nabila is going to be 6 years old this November. However she always looks n acts like a big girl. She is at the moment my right hand n my special aide at home. She is very helpful n always offer me help whenever she sees me tak menang tangan doing things. She is very considerate n always said ‘Mommy, is there anything that I can help u?’

Even when I am cooking or washing clothes, she still wants to help or get involve in it. She is an observation kind of person. Always ask why, how n what. Her favourite comments that she always gave me was ‘Why I always see only u doing all the things in this house? Why do u have to do all everything by yourself? I pitty u mommy’

Ooohh.. that thoughtful remarks melt my heart n all the tiredness n exhaustion vanished immediately. Unlike Hakeem my little hero who is very good at making a mess. Every time when I ask him to clean up, he always gave excuses – ‘I am tired mommy… or I want susu mommy… or Wait ok mommy, later I do ok…’

And Nabila who doesn’t like to see the untidiness toys all around the house, will start picking up n at the same time lecturing n scolding his brother like mak-mak. ‘Hakeem! Why do u always like to make a mess? Why every time u don’t want to clean up? Why it’s always me?’

Then she will start screaming for me.. ‘Mommy.. can u please tell Hakeem to clean up’. Well.. Hakeem the always Hakeem who buat dek je.. n like nothing happen around him, just ignore n pretend not to listen n continue watching TV.

My hubby used to say that sometimes Nabila acts n bebel like me.. It runs in the blood though! That’s my little princess. At the moment she’s the only girl around in the house. Nabila is always thoughtful n considerate not only to me but to others as well. I am proud of u Nabila.

2 comments:

Honey said...

Proud of her too :)
Heard so much of her
Feels like she is my very own
Happy advanced birthday
May Allah showers you much love

Hani

Anonymous said...

..and hakeem, my hero, will always say..."we boys don't care.., right ayah??"

yes, you're right buddy.
..way to go hakeem..!

ayah