Thursday 7 August 2008

Trully Blessed

At this particular moment I just want to say that I am so grateful. Blessful with the blissful life I have now. I am the most fortunate person on earth for having such a wonderful husband, children, family n life.

I had been thru a few hurdles in my life n almost stumbled n fall down. But God seems to be there to help me. I believe whatever that has been stored for me is His arrangement. I have faith in Qada & Qadar. There is always reason n cause of what happened to me.

I learned to face n accept all the tests n difficulties with open heart. Though regret was always the feeling that I had, but at the end I realized that all these will make me a wiser n stronger person.

Grace n praise to Allah for giving me a wonderful life. Grateful to Allah for destined me to meet a man who all this while has being a great n kind soul mate n life partner. Thanks to Allah for all the beautiful children that I have. I felt truly blessed.
My health is good n my mind is sound
Family loves me and friends abound
I am blessed

I live in freedom and my home is mine
My life is like a vintage wine
I am blessed

My faith sustains me when I am low
God supports me and I know it's so
I am blessed

For everything I was denied
Other blessings were multiplied
I am blessed
(poem by Ron Flowers)


No comments: