Friday 29 August 2008

Pending Task

While I was away, it never a single second flicked on my mind about all the pending tasks back home including my ‘house project’. The project that I was so committed n always on my mind day n night. After two days back home, my Mr Contractor has started calling me. I ignored n didn’t reply his first called as I was busied n still not in the mood to attend it.

On Wednesday I went to see the house n was so pleased that it is in progress. They had put in all the floor tiles in the living/dining room n including all the toilets. My backyard already tiled n just waiting for the roof. Overall all the wet work has been done n just waiting for the ID work which to put in all the built in wardrobes n cabinets.

Yesterday the Mr Contractor called me n we had a long conversation. And of course one of the issues that he will submit his next payment claim soon. He knows that he will never easily get payment from me until I see all the job has been done according to the Bill of Quantity. So next Monday we will be meeting for further discussion.

By Monday I have to submit to him the measurement of my bed, fridge, oven, microwave n stove for the built in cabinets. I n hubby have decided on a few items but I still have to look around for others. Look around here meaning that I have to hop in from one shop to another to decide which brand n type that I want.

The crucial part for me is the built in hob with cooker hood. I really has lost track with all the latest brand n technology. Every shop that I went will recommended every single different brand which at the end I don’t know which one is good.

I guess tomorrow will be a long day for me which I hate to drag my kids along with me. My two little kids somehow are the homely type of person. They would just prefer to stay at home rather than to go out from the house.

But sorry kids, mommy has no choice. Definitely tomorrow I have to buy toy for Hakeem n book for Nabila for their upah. And for Nadira, I have to make for her the new glasses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam cik mom,

saya terjumpa entry 2007 tentang buat cendol. boleh share resepi/cara membuat nya ?

terima kasih

Anonymous said...

aiseh..terlupa pulak taruk email add yer..

cik buleh guna alamat ini:

saorangorang@gmail.com

terima kasihhhhhhh.....

selamat menyambut Ramadan.

(Al Musafir)